- Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry
- Lightweight and flexible, No need for zippers or velcro that cause leaking
- Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency
- Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Simple and effective transitional season protection to keep your toes warm on cool rides. - Stretch bound edge fits snugly around shoe and provides flexibility to accommodate large cleats
Fully taped seam sealed water protection, constructed with Zap fabric for ultra-visibility, a modern staple for commuting and low-light training rides. - Polyester construction with microglass beads provides durability and high visibility - Hook and loop rear closure offers a wide range of fit depending on shoe profile
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
Replacement studs for Louis Garneau MTB and cyclocross shoes. Contains four 8mm-tall studs and a stud remover tool.
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
These water-resistant gaiters allow you to continue hiking or trekking despite the weather. The front hook and loop fastener closure makes it easy to slip on and off, and the ergonomic fit and rigid piping at the bottom prevent infiltrations. Adjustable tapes at calf and ankle compress the calf for more stability, and the adjustable strap with buckle under the sole and front metal hook keep the gaiters in place. FABRICS: - Nylon and 600D WR DETAILS: - Front closure with velcro: Slips on and off easily - Ergonomic fit: Prevents infiltrations - Adjustable woven tape at ankle: Compresses the ankle for better stability - Adjustable rubber strap with buckle under sole: Maintains the gaiter - Front metal hook/loop closure: Maintains the front of the gaiter with the boot - Rigid piping at bottom: Prevents infiltrations - Back length: S/M 14.5"/37cm, L/XL 15.25"/39cm
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
These shoe covers are equipped with a patent-pending top zip opening that provides added aeration and allows riders to adjust shoes bearing a dial closure while riding. FABRICS: -NEOPRENE EXTREME 3 MM: Warmth, blocks cold and water DETAILS: -Patent-pending Thermo Air technology: Sealed zip opening at side allows easy access to attach system and provides aeration -Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations Back opening with seam-sealed zip: Easy pull-on and water resistant -Sealed tape on seams: Water resistant -Water resistant -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reinforced kevlar under sole: Better durability -Reflective puller
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
These water-resistant gaiters allow you to continue hiking or trekking despite the weather. The front hook and loop fastener closure makes it easy to slip on and off, and the ergonomic fit and rigid piping at the bottom prevent infiltrations. Adjustable tapes at calf and ankle compress the calf for more stability, and the adjustable strap with buckle under the sole and front metal hook keep the gaiters in place. FABRICS: - Nylon and 600D WR DETAILS: - Front closure with Velcro: Slips on and off easily - Ergonomic fit: Prevents infiltrations - Adjustable woven tape at ankle: Compresses the ankle for better stability - Adjustable rubber strap with buckle under sole: Maintains the gaiter - Front metal hook/loop closure: Maintains the front of the gaiter with the boot - Rigid piping at bottom: Prevents infiltrations - Back length: S/M 13.75"/35cm, L/XL 14.5"/37cm
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Page 1 of 2 Next page