Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
Felt's Gel Handlebar Tape is a premium-quality, long-lasting bar-wrapping tape that offers excellent comfort and a great grip. It boasts an elastomer-gel backing for comfort, vibration damping and nice support. Each roll of tape is enough to wrap a set of drop handlebars (both sides).
Giant's Liv/giant Contact Gel Handlebar Tape boasts a nice suede finish for a great grip with gel cushioning to soak up vibrations and keep you riding comfortably on even your longest outings. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape. This fine tape can also be washed.
$19.99 - $22.99
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
With three layers of high-tech materials, Cannondale's Microfiber Plus Premium Bar Tape treats your hands like royalty. A breathable, tacky microfiber outer layer keeps its grip in all conditions and has an incredible feel on bare hands. Cushioning EVA foam has just the right amount of squish and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration damping. This triple-threat in comfort will leave your hands feeling fresher for the whole ride.
- Cork-style ribbon tape - Self adhesive center with end plugs and finishing tape
$29.95 - $39.90
- State-of-the-art perforated D2 Microfiber soft-touch Vex Gel tape - Supplied with secure fitting screw-expanding bar-end plugs and finishing tape
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your tape. The hoods are made of a soft, grippy rubber, and the cork is wonderfully comfortable. It will enhance any bike's appearance.
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
- U-Bend 45: Replacement for the original u-Bend, Matte finish with perforations, Charge logo - U-Bend foam: Extra-Soft foam bar tape, Gel backing, Charge logo
Giant's Connect Gel Handlebar Tape is a tough and grippy plastic tape with gel cushioning to soak up vibrations and keep you riding comfortably on even your longest outings. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
- Thick and soft polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Page 1 of 14 Next page